Comment on page
An overview of the Ra Protocol.
The Ra Protocol, or just Ra, is a suite of non-custodial blockchain developer tools that provides simplified, streamlined access to liquidity management solutions. You can use Ra across the full blockchain development cycle; use Ra to safely develop, test/simulate, optimize, and launch/deploy liquidity solutions on Ethereum and Avalanche.
Ra currently works in 2 forms: As a CLI and an SDK. Ra allows you to easily harness the power of things such as flash loans, atomic swaps, collateral swaps, and more with unparalleled range as far as chains, assets, and combined capabilities.
In its current state, you can use Ra to:
- Quickly build, customize, simulate, and deploy flash loans on Ethereum and Avalanche
- Transfer debt directly on-chain
- Scan, simulate, and execute custom arbitrage opportunities
- Inject configurable liquidity solutions directly into your Dapp/project
Some things to note prior to accessing Ra:
- The current version of Ra is in private beta stage; please keep this in mind and be aware that bugs or glitches may be encountered when using it.
- If you experience recurring issues, bugs, or the like, please contact us and let us know about them and you may be rewarded with a bug bounty.
- Current Chains Supported: Ra currently supports Avalanche and Ethereum, including both chain's main and testnets.
Feeling like an eager beaver prior to the launch of the beta? Jump in right away to the quick start docs:
Dive a little deeper and start exploring the inner workings of the Ra Protocol: